- Tight project management assures that your dollars won't slip through the cracks.
- Unforseen costs, delays, and problems are minimized.
- The quality you want and expect is maintained.
- You get more control over the cost of your project.
- You get alternatives and recommendations that save you time and project dollars.
- You get the savings of competitive proposals and shopping all facets of your project.
- You will be better informed from start to finish, enabling you to make quicker and more effective decisions.
- For the owner who has neither the time nor the expertise to oversee every facet of project development, project management acts like an insurance policy.
- Earlier purchase of long-lead items avoids inflationary cost increases.
- Costly change orders are minimized.
- An earlier start, fewer delays, faster completion and quicker occupancy reduces interest expense.
- You are advised of changes you should consider, which will save you immediate building costs and long-term operating costs.